Friday, January 30, 2009

WHAT BIG DADDY BROUGHT HOME

Big Daddy did a restaurant remodel recently. The owner loaded us up with some leftover Italian food and some decorations from his restaurant that he no longer wanted. Including this:



My children have dubbed him "Mr. Cooker." Bean hugs him regularly, proclaiming, "I love him!" Cakes likes to admire from a distance, but he makes her a little nervous.


Let me tell you, he just about gives me a coronary every time I walk into the kitchen. Look at him, crouching there in the corner with that huge moustache. My first thought is always, "Who is that hiding behind the table?"


Oh, the joys of being married to a contractor!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!! If you don't want it, I'll take it. You know, in my house that is a fraction of the size of yours and 800 miles away. :) Seriously, though. If you don't want it, I think he's fun.

Oceanchild said...

I like him, but I think it would scare me too.