Monday, October 26, 2009

THE LATEST PHASE

I feel like I'm so busy all the time that I barely have time to breathe; then, I look around and feel like absolutely nothing has been accomplished. What am I so busy doing? Not writing my blog, that's for certain. Or cleaning and winterizing my slightly greening pool. And the laundry pile is huge, the living room is messy, and I forgot to take my kids to pre-school choir at church last night (and I'm one of the teachers! Yikes!).

Bean just walked by with a doll shoved up her shirt saying, "Hey, Mom! Look! I have a baby in my belly!" I actually caught Bean and Cakes trying to breastfeed each other the other day ... I guess maybe I'm spending most of my time nursing Peanut?

Speaking of Peanut, we've entered a delightful new phase in her development. She has discovered her voice, and spends 90% of the day (and night) gleefully emitting blood-curdling screams at the top of her lungs. I'm hoping that she will soon discover something quiet, like her feet.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Oh I hear ya. I kinda feel a bit crazy lately myself.
Hang in there. I'm sure it gets better. Right? ;)

What a cute little peanut! :)