Thursday, October 1, 2009

MORTIFYING MOMMY MOMENT


We all went to Aunt LeeAnn's house for haircuts. It was a momentous occasion, because it was Cakes' very first haircut.

She did very well, although she looked pretty intense throughout the procedure.

After the girls got their hair cut, they went to play with Aunt LeeAnn's youngest daughter while I got my hair cut, colored, and styled. We heard my cherubs telling Aunt LeeAnn's little muffin about decorating. I laughed, explaining that "decorating" at my house meant the kids were coloring on the walls, and I joked with Aunt LeeAnn that I should buy stock in Mr. Clean Magic Erasers.

After my hair was done, I went upstairs to collect my girls. And was mortified to see this.

And this.


And this.


And this.


And this.


And now, all playdates must be prefaced with, "And DO NOT color on the walls!"

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh, wow. This looks way worse than I imagined when you told me on the phone. :) I'm torn between asking you to never visit my house and bribing your girls with tons of open canvas if you promise TO visit me!

Lisa said...

HA HA HA HA...ok, this is not funny. :o)

Life in the Crazy Lane said...

Tanya - slightly Cy Twombley?

Unknown said...

autistic... just like their mum :)