Wednesday, December 2, 2009

DECORATING THE TREE

The girls had a great time decorating the tree (and undecorating and redecorating the tree and undecorating the tree ...). We try to keep the breakable ornaments out of their reach, but we still suffer ornament casualties every time they redecorate. My bike-riding Kermit the Frog ornament has been beheaded several times, and I just finished cleaning up the innards of a snowglobe ornament.

The cherubs also enjoy the pre-lit garland. They don it like feather boas and prance around the house like princesses.


I think Christmas with my own little angels is even better than Christmas when I was a kid!

1 comment:

Tanya (In the Dailies) said...

This makes me think of my OCD decorating post last year. Remember?

http://tanyadennisbooks.com/2008/12/10/relinquishing-control-or-at-least-some-of-it/

I didn't even bother posting about decorations this year. It's far too stressful for me. :)