Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'M NOT A BAKER, EPISODE 3

It's Cakes' birthday. So, we continue with the tradition of Mommy baking an ugly cake for her cherub's birthday. Cakes loves all things Dora. However, we've already done the Dora Cake. Yes, it was pretty terrible.

So, this year, even though Cakes loves Dora, I decided to go with a Wubbzy cake. How hard could it be? It's just a yellow rectangle with arms, legs, and a tail. Of course, I thought the same thing about Pablo being just a blue circle with a hat, and look how that turned out.

Anyway, this is what the Wubbzy cake was supposed to look like. And this is how it actually looked when I baked it:


I must say, I think I'm improving ...

1 comment:

Tanya (In the Dailies) said...

WOW!!! I am so impressed! In fact, I like yours better than the original. Yours looks more like the actual character (and much happier) than the inspiration cake. Well done!