Monday, November 23, 2009

HOW DID THAT GET HERE?

Bean and Cakes woke up pretty early this morning and were prowling the house for who knows how long until they came into my room to wake me up and tell me about their amazing new discovery:


Yes, that's a dead bird at the bottom of the steps.


So, my question is, how did it get here? And, how do I get rid of it? And, how do I keep my kids from touching it while I figure out if I can actually bring myself to pick it up and take it out to the trash? They've intricately woven this dead bird into one of their imaginative storylines.

Aaah, country life ...

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Where's Pop??? Have him take care of it!

Kara said...

Hmmm, how did it get there?!! Do you have cats? Living in the country you just never know what my turn up in your house:)