Thursday, April 30, 2009

BUSY BOREDOM

I feel like I'm always going. I'm planning and/or cooking meals, washing laundry, breaking up fights between two seemingly angelic children, keeping up with long-distance friends on Facebook, arranging playdates, spending countless hours in the bathroom because of the 25 pounds sitting on my bladder ....

And yet, I find that there are days when I'm completely bored out of my mind. Like today. The house is actually relatively clean, I have a handle on the laundry, nobody's on Facebook, and the girls have been getting along (for the most part).

What do you guys do when you actually have free time?

3 comments:

Kat said...

I'm sorry, free time? What is that???

If I had free time I think I'd take a shower. Or a nap. Or eat some chocolate or something. Or read a book.
Oh my gawd, the possibilities are ENDLESS! :)

Anonymous said...

Bean's hair is getting so long!! And I love the coat. You know I have one just like it. MJ bought that one for Ellie so we could be a matching mother-daughter team.

Free time? That's when I read. Or cross stitch. Or stamp or scrapbook or write. Mostly write and read. Or bake. Or take the kids some place new. Yeah, I don't think I'm ever really bored. :)

natasha said...

okay i've given up on blogging for the most part as i'm sure you've noticed but it's because i've fallen in love with facebook so please hit me up on there! natasha neyman. talk to you soon!