Monday, October 13, 2008

PUDDLE JUMPIN'

I can't think of too many things that my cherubs love more than playing in water. So, after a much-needed rain the other day, they donned their scruffy clothes and their Crocs and headed out for an afternoon in the puddles (this immediately preceded the "tub turd" incident).

A great place to find puddles is behind the pool.



The girls jumped and splashed.




Cakes sat down a few times, resulting in an extremely saggy diaper and muddy bottom.



But this was an unexpected occurrence ...



Crocs - slippery when wet.

3 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Oh wow, I had no idea they would just split like that!

Oceanchild said...

That last pic is so funny.

My kids love puddles, but right now they are more excited about throwing snowballs! It is freezing here...so no puddles. Just ice fields.

Michelle M. said...

Oh my goodness! How funny! It looks like they were having a great time.