Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WHY BEAN WON'T BE NAMING OUR NEXT CHILD

I love when kids get to the age where they start naming their dolls and not just calling them "Baby." Bean is very creative when it comes to naming her babies. Here are some of her favorites.


This one is Curly. Appropriate, because her hair is curly. Pretty good, right?




This one is Noddy. Okay, that's a little different, but cute.




This one is Bobka. Bobka? Um ... okay ....



This one is Sellamo. Well, it's definitely creative ...



This one is not a doll, I know. It's a pillow. But, it is carried around and tended like a baby. Bean was lying in bed, cradling the pillow one night, and she said to me, dreamily, "This pillow has a beautiful name."

I said, "Really? What is it?"

Bean took a dramatic pause and declared, "Ambelo. Ambelo Cracker."

3 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

I don't know, man...Ambelo Cracker sounds like a name that a movie star would give their child...

Tanya said...

I love it. Ellie has some pretty creative names, too, but none quite that unique. Or amoeba-like. ;)

Kat said...

I love it! So creative! ;)

And very wise not to let her pick the baby's name. :)