Saturday, August 16, 2008

KID PICS CARNIVAL TIME!

Okay, so I'm a little late getting the Kid Pics Carnival up today. It's been one of those weeks. But, better late than never! Find out how to participate here

Bean continued her love affair with Grampy and Grammy's dogs. The fuzzy black blob is some part of Clark. Bean also got some great action shots of Grammy playing tug-o-war with Buckleberry Ferry.

Cakes preferred to perch on the bed and take pictures of electronic equipment. And her leg.


Now, it's time to see the creative shots your kids have come up with this week!



2 comments:

kyrandavid said...

Dave just told me that you had posted the kids carnival. I have too many pictures I could have posted, but I see you too must have an array of fun images. By the way, dave & I know exactly what part of Clark that is :)

Muthering Heights said...

A techie and an animal lover...too cute!