Friday, August 8, 2008

KID PICS - THEMED PICS

Kid Pics Carnival time! Upload all those great pics your kids took using your camera phone, and your (or their) cameras. Let's see artistry from a kid's point of view! Find out how to be a part of the Kid Pics Carnival here.

My girls seemed to have a theme going this week with their photography. Cakes has taken too many floor shots to count. Here are some examples of her handiwork (including a great shot of Bean taken from the breakfast bar):

Bean has opted to focus on Grampy and Grammy's three dogs. Here they are, in all their glory (a special thanks to some very patient dogs):



6 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Very nice, as usual!

Kat said...

Ha! I love that everything is floor level. ;)

natasha said...

i so have a new pic for you but i have no idea how to load it in your comments??? mike decided to take some pictures the other night and i IMMEDIATELY thought of you and this specific blog subject. :) i had no idea you were wanting to get preggers. how old are the girls now? need me to babysit for a weekend so you guys can get the job done? wink, wink. ;)

Unknown said...

Karen, Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Some days I think I do it just for my sanity! I enjoyed reading yours and from what I can see you have some beautiful girls!

Kellan said...

I guess when you are down near the floor - you take pictures of the floor - HA!

Hope you are having a good weekend - Kellan

Tanya said...

When did your parents get THREE dogs?? Good night!